Current and archive copies of our magazine, CASEnotes can be downloaded from here.
CASE believes that there is a mental health crisis in schools that needs to be urgently addressed. We have arranged a conference in the House of Commons at 6.00pm on Monday 10th September, to be chaired by Catherine West MP, to start the conversation. We have some great schools-based speakers, plus professionals that support schools, who will share views on this important topic.
The speakers are as follows:-
• Natasha Devon, former Children's Mental Health Tsar
• Emma Murray, Headteacher of Primary School in Tottenham
• Speaker from the NEU
• Madeleine Holt, Parent Campaigner
• Saffron Worrell, University Student
• Anntoinette Bramble, Hackney Deputy Mayor, Cabinet Member for Education, Young People & Children's Social Care